Friday, October 12, 2007

Dad's news!


Michael finally got a new truck. The white one just couldn't make it any longer. The new one has leather seats and all kinds of bells and whistles. It is strange not having it be white. He also retired the REBAR plates. He said that era was over. It is sad.
We bought a really great birthday card for Dad in June and then lost it and didn't find it until this week, so we made a birthday cake for him and gave him his great card. It was a musical one that played the theme from "Leave it to Beaver."




10 comments:

James and Alyson said...

Wow dad! What a honkin' huge awesome truck. Can we borrow it when we visit? And no more REBAR plates? How will we find your truck now?

p.s. Maybe you can resolve a disagreement here--what color is your truck--charcoal grey or dark green?

Jon and Sarah said...

I think it's dark green. ~jon

Julia said...

Mom told me it was a metallic bluish gray color. It does look like it has some green in it however. Maybe we should resolve the disagreement via Dad himself or someone who has actually seen it in person.

Kathryn said...

WELL...As the reigning authority on the subject in, let's see, 4 DAYS...j/k. So I'm excited to go home.

Anonymous said...

It is metallic blue-ish!

Anonymous said...

Alright, Alright, I'll settle it. So we went outside and looked at the car and did some research on google.com and chevrolet.com and found that the color of Dad's truck is Dark Blue Metallic Clearcoat. Ok?

James and Alyson said...

So, basically you're saying we were both wrong. :)

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

Despite what the research says, I still think it's Teal-Gray Metallic.

James and Alyson said...

I don't even know what teal is.

James