I got ACCEPTED into BYU!! I'm a real cougar now!! It's really real, I'm really going to college and I'm really going to BYU! I can't wait!! Utah here I come!! Yes, I know... it's not BYU blue, but I couldn't get the icing that blue or it'd be like 12 drops for 2 tbls of frosting! I tried...
5 comments:
congratulations, Anna!
Although you know I am more geared towards UTAH RED than cougar blue, I am happy you will be close and able to come over for Sunday dinners!
WAY to GO!
WoW that is so great... I think I will cry when you leave. You are my favorite neighbor. I hope my girls grow up as nice as you. I remember when you were just a little girl and now you are all growin up.
Congratulations, Anna! You will have such a good time. We'll miss you down here, but it will make the holidays even better when you return.
Congrats, Anna! We are so excited for you. Welcome to the land where blood runs blue. Too bad we won't be here to have fun together. You'll have a great time though. BYU is a blast.
We are so excited for you to be cougar! We will come visit you whenever we come to Utah and take you out for a spot of ice cream at the Creamery as Granddad calls it.
Post a Comment