In June I went to EFY with Eric and Lane. It was a blast! I had a lot of fun. I went from June 8 to June 13. There was 12 guys and 16 s in my group. I roomed with Lane. Eric was in the room right next to me. I enjoyed the classes a lot and the activities were fun. I wish I could go again.

This is the group of kids that I hung out with.

The whole group.

Our service project that we had to do was to color a mat with a town on it for children to play with cars on it.

Lane, Eric and I

Our counselors Julie, Jordan and Kira

Our last night there we had a toga party. Just kidding... We had a wrestling tournament in the lobby of the dorm.


1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun time! It was great to see you there. It's been fun to have you up here a few times this summer.
Post a Comment