Wow, Kathryn, impressive... you're actually contributing! I'm so proud of you! When you say 'This is not yet done' do you mean there is more to come?... I hope so!
That's it?! That's it?! Come on, you've got to have more than that!:) I'm glad you went. I loved your pictures at Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see and hear more.
Well, see, I started it at work, but then I had to actually get some work done so I couldn't finish. But I had this great plan of what few pictures to post, and now I don't have any idea what those were anymore. So maybe I'll just leave your teaser... :)
4 comments:
Wow, Kathryn, impressive... you're actually contributing! I'm so proud of you! When you say 'This is not yet done' do you mean there is more to come?... I hope so!
That's it?! That's it?! Come on, you've got to have more than that!:) I'm glad you went. I loved your pictures at Thanksgiving and I can't wait to see and hear more.
I'm still waiting...
Pictures?
Stories?
Anything?!
Well, see, I started it at work, but then I had to actually get some work done so I couldn't finish. But I had this great plan of what few pictures to post, and now I don't have any idea what those were anymore. So maybe I'll just leave your teaser... :)
Post a Comment