I just looked at ours. Wow Jon you are a famous man! They even spelled your name right. You'll have to ask my brother Brian about the BYU book he got for a white elephant gift this year. Pretty interesting. You were in that on too!
So proud of our Jon. BYU magazine and also the other magazine that you received the award in. You need to tell everyone about that also.
I saw it (even before anyone told me). Congratulations. It was fun to see Jon and Sarah at the Hyer Family Christmas party while they were in town.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just looked at ours. Wow Jon you are a famous man! They even spelled your name right. You'll have to ask my brother Brian about the BYU book he got for a white elephant gift this year. Pretty interesting. You were in that on too!
So proud of our Jon. BYU magazine and also the other magazine that you received the award in. You need to tell everyone about that also.
I saw it (even before anyone told me). Congratulations. It was fun to see Jon and Sarah at the Hyer Family Christmas party while they were in town.
Post a Comment