Kathryn and I learned how to cross-country ski and do ski archery! Cool, huh?! Well, that was a pretty long time ago... like January sometime... But either way, it's an update and something new on this blog of ours. We had fun though! Kathryn was much better than me, of course... like always at everything. But it was a new skill I learned! I guess she kinda learned it... she somewhat already knew... BUT the best part, was that it was FREE!!! Cool huh?! Even better! And Kathryn got a freakin' sick jacket too because she's just great and volunteers with the Utah Winter Games! Lucky... Here's pics.






Those last two are of me. When Kathryn was leaving she started running away from me, so I chased her and TACKLED her! And it was a pretty good tackle, might I add! But then we were laughing our heads off and playing and wrestling and had so much fun! Then I was going to make a snow angel, and mind you.. the snow was up to our knees!! So I leaped backwards and made a print, also very humorous!! These are pictures of my print. Then Kathryn and I laughed and made cool prints and it was absolutely GREAT!! I loved it! Probably one of the best days of my life!
1 comment:
I love your pictures and I'm jealous of your great snow day. What did you shoot at? Snow bunnies?
Post a Comment