Sunday, March 14, 2010

Two Words: Spring Pictures


I recently bought this purchase at the thrift store. I figured, I have to wear it sometime! I found the perfect opportunity- Spring Pictures. My view on it was: we usually don't buy these pictures anyway, I might as well! I was just going to wear it for the pictures. But I showed my friends in the morning and they talked me into wearing it all day. Everybody LOVED it. They were jealous. I felt like a celebrity.

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

LOVE the outfit!
What are spring pictures?

Anonymous said...

Spring Pictures is what they call the picture day for school.

Chris and Kristy said...

Ha ha!! Wonder Woman would be so proud of you. (She's the super hero from my day!) Do I see shoulder pads in that lovely jumpsuit? I LOVE IT!!!!! Perhaps the picture company will display the photo in their window.

Anonymous said...

haha ya. there is shoulder pads in it.

James and Alyson said...

You are certainly a memorable student, Karen. Always there to make sure people have something to brighten their day. I'm looking forward to your recent video!