
My latest, most exciting adventure: Alcatraz slot canyon. About a month ago. Out in the middle of nowhere (literally--someplace all the outlaws used to hide out). So fun! To get into the canyon, it's about a 200ft repel. Inside, the canyon was SO tall and narrow! A lot of places there wasn't even enough room to turn yourself around in a circle. I think I was the only one that didn't get stuck at some point. Sometimes you had to wedge yourself between the rocks and let yourself just slide down to the bottom because it was a narrow, huge drop. And sometimes you had to shimmy yourself over the top of the drop with your feet or knees against one wall and your hands or back against the other. New experience and lots of fun.


1 comment:
Very Cool and I have to say it is nothing unexpected from you Kathryn. It looks like it was certainly an adventure. I'm just glad there were no flash floods:)
Post a Comment