Hey Fam. Just wanted to let you know I still take first day of school pics --- even in college :)
School is good. I'm a little overwhelmed and unorganized. But i'll get the hang of it. hopefully. I like my nursing instructors so far. They all seem really great! But my pathophysiology class seems like a beast. But one of my best friends and best study partners is in the class so hopefully we'll kick it in the pants! (That's the plan at least). (She's the one I got an A in physiology with! woot woot!)
Oh yeah, the new calling is good. I met with my counselors on Sunday and just went over everything and that relieved a lot of pressure and stress I was having. Am i allowed to have a testimony of counselors? Because i think i do. It should be a good semester. Things are clearing up as the days go on. Which is always a good thing.
Let's see... I've managed to see Aaron everyday since Wednesday -- except for on Sunday and... yup! that's it! Dang I'm good! I've seen him 6 of the 7 days he's been here! I love seeing him and being with him :) It still doesn't feel real to me --- i mean, he's really here at BYU with me! crazy. We love our dance class :) We're kind of goofs in it though which makes it fun for us. We studied together on Monday and we met for lunch on Tuesday and he paid. What a gentleman! (thanks Mom and Dad for lunch!) But I'm sure we'll have many more adventures as the semester continues.
Love you all! Miss you! And I'll see you in October!

1 comment:
Anna, you're going to have a fabulous year. Can't wait to hear all about it. Thanks for taking care of my son. You will make his first year great. Love,Mom
Post a Comment