Friday, May 18, 2007

Crazy Week

This week was crazy. On Monday, I had my big ASP piano recital, where I found out that I got a superior on my playing and a 100% on my theory test. Then Tuesday, I had my Broadway Review for choir, where our choir performed Tarzan. I had a blast! Then on Wednesday, I had the Band Banquet, where I got voted Best Eyes, and received certificates for being in regionals and moving up to Toro Level. I had so much fun at all of it! It was a great week.

2 comments:

Jon and Sarah said...

Way to go Anna on your theory test! That is awesome. And we always knew you had the most beautiful eyes of anyone.

Julia said...

Hey that's funny! I got best eyes every year in band too! Good job in piano and theory. Wish we could have been there for Tarzan. Good luck with tests next week, we love you!