Kartchner Caverns
I went to Kartchner Caverns with the Field School Geography Club. I had to go to school at 6am. We got to go on a charter bus and we watched the Polar Express. When we got there, we went through the caves and I learned a lot about them. Kartchner Caverns is ranked number 10 of the biggest caves in the world. When we went home we watched Dennis the Meniss and i played around with my best friend Corinn and her camera. I had a lot of fun!
3 comments:
Karen-It sounds like you had a fun time on your field trip. I remember when we went as a family. you will have to send us a picture.
Isn't that rediculous picture of all of us doing that silly "meditation" pose that Anna came up with from when we went to Kartchner Caverns as a family? It didn't make it into my wedding video, but I'm pretty sure it is in Sarah's and Alyson's.
Julia, I think you're jealous that Alyson and I couldn't whip it out in time for your video. Sorry Julia about not being fully prepared. I'll definitely have it ready for when everyone else gets married.
Post a Comment