. . . So I have discovered that either I did not know that real people really exist who are as conservative as Garth and Pam. . .or I am more liberal than I thought. wow. We do not agree on very many things politically. Hence why I steer away from those conversations.
In addition to my two internships...which are mostly going well by the way, I am also an EFY counselor for two sessions, and I get to go to camp with the Lung Association. I am so excited. I will send some pictures when that time comes. I would be putting a few exclamation points in there, but that key does not work on my computer...as well as every other punctuation mark except the comma and period.
But I guess that means I have done it again. I have filled my time with more than I can probably handle well, but do not worry, I am working on that. One of these days I will learn what it means to relax and have a residence that is used for more than just sleeping at night.
3 comments:
Wow, sounds you have a busy, but fun summer ahead of you! Be sure to post some pictures of your adventures.
You mean they are more conservative than your Dad? Of course, your mother always was a liberal democrat. Right!!!
YOu are busy as we would expect. And your writing is so you. ie...So I...
Love you
Glad you are having fun and keeping busy up there, but don't be a stranger to us down in lowly Provo. It was good to see you yesterday. We hope things are going well.
Post a Comment