James bought me much needed items: black socks for work and new shoe laces for my old, beat up shoes (new shoe laces does wonders to an old pair of shoes, I've learned!) He also got me a box of macaroni 'n' cheese, and a British food cookbook. He then made a wonderful dinner using recipes found in the cookbook. James also made a good, American classic, funfetti cake with white frosting and sprinkles.
On Saturday, I bought a really good quality winter sport jacket. It is made of strong, durable, waterproof material with a removable fleece lining. This will come in very handy for fighting the oncoming rainy and windy weather here. I can't wait to use it!
2 comments:
Nothing like subjecting your body to science experimentation for $50
Looks like you had a great birthday. Have fun trying your new recipes, but I wouldn't recommend the black pudding or steak and kidney pie.
Post a Comment