This is a picture of Ariel and I out front of the condo; it was pretty baren and looked like Arizona desert... oh joy! There were a few indoor pools that we went swimming at. When we were there, a guy in the adjacent hot tub dared us (Brooklyn, Mark, Ariel, Me, Aaron, Karen) to go jump in the pool outside that is FREAKIN' cold! I said, "No way!" But the Canadian's said, "Sure". So they went outside and jumped off the diving board into the COLD water and got out and ran inside to the hot tub! Then they said, "We'll go again if you go", speaking to me. So I said, "Uhh, ok!?" I did it... then again and again! It was kinda fun, cool, exhilerating, thrilling, and kinda wakes you up!
Here's bald Grandad and Grandma Karen with our family
Annette, Jana, and our goofy-looking mom in the back, in Jana's convertable that she rented. Julia, Brooklyn, Me, Ariel playing dress-up in Dillards when we went to meet up with the convertable mommies. I had on the expensive look.
At Dillards, spending Annettes gift card because she doesn't have a Dillards in California, and trying on dresses for the heck of it, like usual.
Us playing games; we played Bang almost 24/7
On our way home, there was WAY bad traffic going over Hoover Dam, it took us an hour and a half to get across, so Mom had me drive : ) The clock on the dam, Mom took a picture of. The other picture is where I pulled over to switch drivers after the dam and took this picture just because.
It was a fun trip and we had a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment