So...we're headed to...

SAO PAULO, BRAZIL!!
The firm said they would try to place us in Brazil but not to keep our hopes up because the chances were slim, so we were very shocked. James, of course, is above and beyond ecstatic. He's already planned to go to church in a different area each week. His mom's family lives just one state over from Sao Paulo and his mission area is a two-hour bus ride away. (James says to also write that Alyson is excited to learn Portuguese). I am really excited, but I am still quite surprised.
We'll keep you posted on the details!
4 comments:
Congratulations, that's exciting news! Will you be in the states between London and Sao Paulo? ~Jon
We don't know the travel details yet. James will probably have to go straight to Brazil, but maybe I could. It all depends on when James starts, ends, etc.
That's really exciting, you guys! What fun for James to practice his Portuguese and show Alyson around the country a little bit. It would be fun to see you again, if you get a chance to come back to the states.
Post a Comment