
Here lies what used to be known as DT Halls. They started tearing the towers down last winter, and are finishing up the last one now. These pictures are of U-Hall, for those of you who lived there (Sarah), and this is what is left now. I ran and grabbed some pictures before they were completely gone.


If any of you want a brick for sentimental value, I have heard they are selling them for a dollar each. Just in case any of you want one.

This is what used to be V-Hall, my hall, and all of them will look like this in another two weeks. They filled in the pool last fall, and the creamery closes at the end of this semester. Now that DT is no longer, where are Anna, Aaron, and Karen going to live freshman year? Dun Dun Dun...
5 comments:
An era gone!:( I suppose they will have to stay in Helaman Halls like their Dad did. What happened to the Morris/Cannon Center which ever it was? Have they said what they are going to do with the space?
They haven't done anything with the Morris Center yet. They use it for nurse or police training or something. They are building a new Cannon Center for Helaman Halls right now. I haven't see it yet. They will close the DT creamery in another week or two. Sad!
Will it ever reopen?? :(
anna
nope. not that I'm aware of. I thought the cheese factory was in there too...
I lived in V Hall too (before it became a girl's hall :). That's too bad DT is gone now--I liked my first year there at BYU, but to be honest, with narrow cinder block hallways and tiny rooms, DT sometimes felt more like a prison than a dorm! It would be a real tragedy, though, if Heritage Halls was torn down.
James
Post a Comment