Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!

I had championship basketball last weekend. It was amazing. The team that we were playing was really good. We had lost by about 14 points when we played them before. I thought we were going to lose because one of our best players was gone. We stuck with it and won about 36 to 24(around there). This was my last season that I could play with JBA. I have played with the same group of girls (plus or minus a few) and coach for about 7 years. The next real basketball game I will be able to play is for the junior high team next year. (notice how on the trophy it says MVP)

2 comments:

Julia said...

That's awesome, Karen! Congrats. So were you the mvp or was that for something else? Wish we could have seen you play. Maybe next year.

Carol T. said...

Every trophy said MVP because they all were valuable team members. It really took the whole team to get the win. It has been a great season.