Mom got us tickets to see the Five Browns in concert! It was at the MAC (Mesa Arts Center) and they did AMAZING (and I think that's even an understatement)!!!! We had seats pretty far in the back, then at intermission Aaron, Karen, and I went up to the third row... it was Great!!

And... might I add: we were the only ones who got pictures with them!
Then again, it must have been all that walking on and off stage for a grand total of
ten bows!... with two encore songs! Wow!
1 comment:
I saw the 5 Browns about 2 weeks ago. It was almost a personal concert (they must have kept it quiet--there were about 20 of us there. Just their family and my friend's family, plus a few friends). One of the boys got his Master's in piano performance and that was his senior recital. All 5 played.
Okay, so the recital was early and my meeting at work ran late and I only got there for the last song, but it was still a good song! 5 concert pianists moving their bodies and faces in their own style at the same time to the same music. It was pretty entertaining.
Post a Comment