So wish I could've been there! Next year for sure. Looks like a lot of fun with all of "The Aunts!" And yes, Anna, you possibly could have the most exciting life out of us all! Work it girl!
We had great fun. Laraine, you're invited next year. A great way for the "old" to learn from the "young" and the "young" to learn that the "old" aren't that old!
4 comments:
So wish I could've been there! Next year for sure. Looks like a lot of fun with all of "The Aunts!" And yes, Anna, you possibly could have the most exciting life out of us all! Work it girl!
I could have faked Hyerness and enjoyed this Retreat. What a fun bunch!
We had great fun. Laraine, you're invited next year. A great way for the "old" to learn from the "young" and the "young" to learn that the "old" aren't that old!
Oh of course Laraine, you are definitely invited next time! We're always glad to teach Flakes to live the Hyer law!
Post a Comment