Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A True Toro!

On the Toro Band internet site, they have a Band History page. I was scrolling through it and I found Kathryn's year, eventually finding Kathryn's Jr. year Marching Band picture. Kathryn is in the middle, 5th row back, on the left side of Darth Vader.

6 comments:

Jon and Sarah said...

What a gem! Maybe you can use that for blackmail at an opportune time.

Carol said...

These were brand new uniforms that year with Kathryn. MVT got new uniforms last year complete with fru-fru Music Man hats. Monday night they boxed up the old uniforms to send somewhere? People could buy an old uniform for $50 if they wanted too. Kathryn and Julia did get one of the hats when they got rid of them last year.

Carol said...

If you want to talk about blackmail, you need to look at the band photo of Kathryn when she was a sophmore; complete with BIG, round glasses! (In the old,old uniform.)

Julia said...

Ooooo I want to see these great little numbers with "big" glasses... Where are these blackmail pictures? :O) Burke

Anna said...

you can find them on the Toro Band website: www.toroband.com then click on Band History on the left hand side under Members Only. You're Welcome...

Kathryn said...

My goodness. Hello! I'm still here! No need to blackmail, really. I decided. Maybe we should turn this into "The Klog" (Kathryn's Blog). It seems to be the popular conversation around...