Monday, August 6, 2007

"Wuthering Heights!!!"


We just did a measure on the wall to see how tall the kids are. Aaron in a whopping 5'10 & 1/2", Anna is 5'8 & 1/2" and Karen is 5'7 & 7/8" tall. I'm afraid some of you are being left in the dust! You need to eat more germade! :) (This picture was taken at Karen's birthday the end of March. It is not a true reflection of their current height.)

3 comments:

Julia said...

I don't mind being left in the dust (I'm 5'7" and a quarter) as long as I don't have to eat any more germade. Eighteen years of it was enough for me. My children won't be eating it either. I guess they'll just have to rely on my husband's tall genes.

Jon and Sarah said...

I'm learning being left behind isn't so bad because now I get hand-me-ups and any new clothes from are great. Our kids will probably eat cracked wheat instead of germade because I like that better and we have lots of wheat.

Kathryn said...

Anna, you look so little!