
Burke and I went out for ice cream one night, and the diner had a drawing. So, I put my name in, and a few weeks later, we got a postcard in the mail that said we'd won a free portrait sitting and a free 8x10. So, we got our first family picture taken a couple of weeks ago. It was really fun.
4 comments:
That's a really cute shirt Julia. Where did you get it?
sorry, but i just think that is a lame prize.
I got it at Pac Sun, actually. It's not a place that I usually shop, but we decided to stop by anyway to see what was there. It's my new favorite.
By the way, do you remember playing in harp ensemble your senior year with a freshman named Sarah Chamberlin? She is in my ward, we've become really good friends. She made the connection from me to you. She says hi.
Forget the cute shirt, it is a really cute picture.
Post a Comment