I've had long hair for a while and I felt this summer needed a change, something a little more stylish. I wasn't looking for something too drastic, just slightly updated. On my ride to the supermarket I passed by a hair designer with a window sign for, "Models Required." I enquired inside and the hair designer said his apprentice would do the cut and gave me all the details. After thinking about it for a week and finally willing to say goodbye to my long hair, I decided to go for it. It was a great haircut at a nice salon and best of all, it was free!
BEFORE:

AFTER:
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I didn't even recognize you!! It looks so cute! I love it.
Very cute! I'm sure it will be a lot easier to do and cooler in the summer.
That's fun! It'll be a lot easier to take care of this summer. You look carefree and happy.
I think it looks cute also.
I like the difference between your before and after pictures, i.e. no make-up. Pretty as ever.
Post a Comment