Piano is over! We had our recital in May. It went really well. I am done with piano now and next up are organ lessons with Ken Noble. Karen is continuing piano, of course, and is going to be on level seven, I think, next year.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats Anna and Karen for finishing the piano year! Glad you survived your last year Anna. You're destined to be a ward organist with organ lessons. And I love the dress Karen! You look great. Too bad we don't have a big poofy hoop-slip to go underneath it. Now we just need to see Aaron join piano again with Karen in the fall:)
That's great, Anna and Karen! It is always such a relief to be done with piano for the year! Good luck with the organ, Anna! We should switch stops arrangements sometime... maybe I should start taking lessons from you.
2 comments:
Congrats Anna and Karen for finishing the piano year! Glad you survived your last year Anna. You're destined to be a ward organist with organ lessons. And I love the dress Karen! You look great. Too bad we don't have a big poofy hoop-slip to go underneath it. Now we just need to see Aaron join piano again with Karen in the fall:)
That's great, Anna and Karen! It is always such a relief to be done with piano for the year! Good luck with the organ, Anna! We should switch stops arrangements sometime... maybe I should start taking lessons from you.
Post a Comment