Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Band Camp

Let's see, band camp is basically play time for me and my friends (no pun intended). So this is the kind of mischief we do when given a week long slumber party!

My gansta' look. Word.
The 'wind blowing in my hair' look... Think I should go pro?
Britney, Caleb and I made tye-dye shirts. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture with the three of us. Bummer...
It rained really really hard on our way to night rehearsal. We were all soaked!
Roomies -- minus Britney, she went to sleep
Party City Mexican Mustaches. What more do I have to say... My roommates top L-R Haley Jones, Britney Belnap, Anna Toone, Kailey Carman, Rachel Staples, Sarah Bigler (I think that's her last name - she wasn't in our room but we made good friends with her - she's a sophmore - so the six of us hung out most of the time)
Mustaches plus Steve-O because he could grow a mustache in a day anyway... Do you like the Mexican look on me?
My name with Janga blocks! (Devin Oakes and Rachel Beckham in back)
A bunch of us played 'Around the World Ping Pong' at night. I came very close to winning one night... the final two, against Clint Kelley, so I lost. But I still took 'Me winning Ping Pong' pictures.
Uhh... night rehearsal.
Walking back from night rehearsal in the dark -- none of us had flashlights
Me and Britney vs. Caleb Barton and Lucas Bodine. We won at the last minute because Lucas scratched when he shot the eight ball in. We still had 4 balls left. So we took 'Us winning Pool' pictures.
We dyed Kailey's hair a darker brown.
Britney Belnap writing when half awake
Me and Haley laughing.
Surprized?? Me, too.
Our 'Poofy Hair Gang' walking to something
Poofy hair + Mustaches
Poofy hair roommates and shades + our Mommy with Poofy hair and shade (middle top)
A freshman in our clarinet section even got Poofy hair
We love our toothbrushes
And... the feeling after
~End of Band Camp~


No comments: