This is a video of one of their songs, "Every Day". Sorry the sound isn't very good, but the effects are amazing!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Rascal Flatts Concert
Last month Rascal Flatts came and I went!! I went with my two friends, Alyssa Damron and Rachel Staples, and we sat in the back on the grass. It was so fun to be there and they were so good! Their effects were amazing and they put on such a good show! The way they play the stage and connect with the audience is so good! It was clear that not only are they good artists but good showmen as well. You could really tell they work as a team and aren't just there to benefit themselves; they each have their own songs they sing and each have their own alone time on stage with the audience. All of 3 of us absolutely love Rascal Flatts and were standing and dancing and singing to all the songs and have been so obsessed with them since, listening to them 24/7! Also, it was the very first concert all of us have been to so it was fun to do that together! Here's some pictures of the concert:
It was a lot colder than we expected and we were just glad we brought jackets and a blanket... and surprizingly enough, we're still sitting on that blanket and just wrapped it up in front of us! haha
They had a great entrance and I got a GOOD picture of it!!
We all bought the same shirt :)
We all wore our shirts the next day to school and felt so cool! :) (This is just a close up so you can see what the shirt really looks like! I love it!!
Like I said, this was our first concert and also a learning experience. We went to Quiznos before the concert right down the street for dinner and got ft longs to save the other half and eat later at the concert, but of course... you can't take food in... unless we put it in clear plastic bags! So we went looking for some plastic bags and were told the security help desk (or something like that) had some. So we went and got bags, which were just big enough to stuff our sandwiches in and to crush our chips and pour them in. In the end though... we got our sandwiches and chips through and thoroughly enjoyed them right before rascal flatts came on! :) Lesson learned: only get a 6in and eat it all!
These next pictures are just of the concert and them on stage. You can see some of the different effects they used for different songs.

This was "Life Is A Highway"
Can you say... Attractive?! :)
When Gary was on stage talking to us he bent down and talked to a little in the audience and asked her name and what not, then she said hesitantly, "I wrote a song" and he brought her up on stage and said can we hear some of it? Do you want to sing some for us? and you could tell she was so nervous and wasn't sure she wanted to and kept fidgeting and playing with her scarf and looking at, I assume, her mom who was giving her encouragement to have her sing. Then the audience started cheering her name and finally she started to sing a little, then the band picked up on it and played a beat along with her, then she started getting into it and was dancing a little and having a good time. Then Gary went and sat back on the stairs and was just like, sure, take it away, you go for it! But she was pretty good! She was about 12 and I even started to think this was set up because it was so good, but I don't think it was. It was so cute though and definately was the cherry on top of our night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you could go and have a fun time. I remember going to concerts when I was 18. You'll never forget the fun times.
Post a Comment