So I know you probably don't want to be looking at snow anymore and we are all looking forward to summer (except maybe all you in Arizona), but I guess it's about time to show you something in my life. So this is/was my new hobby I picked up.
You all know I have to try something new each year...or go somewhere new...
This year, snowboarding won.

You all know I have to try something new each year...or go somewhere new...
This year, snowboarding won.
3 comments:
Nice video! So what will be your new adventure for the summer?
Wow Kathryn! I love you! :) That is a really good picture of you, by the way! I miss you and can't wait to see you a little more often coming this fall! : )
New adventure? I haven't figured that one out yet. Maybe sailing (with the BYU Sailing Club & my old roommate Leah). Maybe learning the mandolin. Maybe (choose your own adventure). Who knows.
Post a Comment