Too bad Curtis wasn't here last weekend to join in the cousin fun. Marcus liked meeting his new cousin and can't wait when they're both a little older and can play with each other.
It's so fun to see how different each of them are. I know Curtis missed a great party, but I think Marcus and McKay are happy to be scratch and 'extra love' free.
5 comments:
I can't wait for a picture of all three boys. Triple Fun!!!
It's so fun to see how different each of them are. I know Curtis missed a great party, but I think Marcus and McKay are happy to be scratch and 'extra love' free.
Love it! Love it! Love it! Excited to see all three of them together in July!
I agree Kathryn, there is a lot of Toone in Marcus. Everytime I see pictures, he looks like Alyson to me.
Post a Comment