Karen- I think you're finally jumping into your own individual character. I think you could be in the running for Marcus' most amusing aunt.
What?? well... ok, she can be Marcus' most amuzing aunt, but I'll be his favorite!
In the running? Alyson, I already am his most amusing aunt.
You make me laugh, Karen. Those are definitely amusing. McKay would probably get a kick out of you too.
Did you take those yourself?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Karen- I think you're finally jumping into your own individual character. I think you could be in the running for Marcus' most amusing aunt.
What?? well... ok, she can be Marcus' most amuzing aunt, but I'll be his favorite!
In the running? Alyson, I already am his most amusing aunt.
You make me laugh, Karen. Those are definitely amusing. McKay would probably get a kick out of you too.
Did you take those yourself?
Post a Comment