Sunday, July 22, 2007

Costa Rica Questions

I have been working our Costa Rica scrapbook this summer and I don't remember a few details. So those of you who keep better journals or have a better memory than me, help fill in these blanks. I know some of these questions may be a little too detailed, but I want to include a lot of information about our trip, and I'm sure I will have more questions too. I hope to have the scrapbook finished by Thanksgiving, but we'll see.


1. What was the name of our guide on the white water raft? Anna and Kathryn were on the raft with Jon and I.

2. What was the place called where we at lunch in La Fortuna? Here is the picture to help jog your memory. 3. Did the alligator farm have a sign as to what it was called?
4. Did the butterfly farm have a name?

5. What was the type of green tree frog we saw at the butterfly farm?

6. What did we eat for dinner when we stayed at Ama Tierra?

7. What was the band's name at the New Year's Eve pary?

4 comments:

Anna said...

Dad said that the Alligator farm didn't have a name and he just found it in a tourbook of some sort, it was back behind some restaurant. The dinner we had at Ama Tierra was organic vegetable lasagna and avacado soup. That's all the information we can give you for now.

Anna said...

Our guides' name was Juan-Jose, JJ for short. The other tour guides' name was Alejandro, Ali for short.
The name of the green tree frog is a Red Eyed Leaf Frog or Rana de Ojos Rojos.

Jon and Sarah said...

Thanks Anna! You're awesome.

Kathryn said...

Anna, did you have all that written down?! That's amazing.