Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is considered work?

So, first you get Asthma Camp. It was so fun! This is the Lung Association Crew (the girls) on the lake. We took the kids canoeing to a lake similar to Val Vista Lakes. The picture above is us all happy as we first got in -- before we are all soaking wet after I dumped the canoe over (not exactly on purpose, but not exactly on accident either) and BreeAnn was saying, "I hate you! You're fired, Kathryn!...Yuck! Don't put your feet down or you'll be sorry!" It was so funny! I'm sure it was good for them. It was character-building. The third picture is Sarah, one of my favorite campers. It was the night of our Luau. Hence, the lei and lava-lava.

Now EFY! At The U.

I absolutely loved it! I had such a great group of girls. I really just love working with youth, and these two weeks just solidified that in my mind even more.
This is my group of girls (ages 15-18), our company (our name is Pillar of Salt), the Pillar of Salt counselors, and lunch. And we did win first in the cheer-off, by the way. They did such a good job!




3 comments:

Julia said...

It looks like you have had some fun lately. We can always count on Kathryn never to miss a beat on finding adventures wherever she goes.

Jon and Sarah said...

What a fun two weeks and to create some some lasting memories. I think you have your calling in life-FUN!

Anna said...

KATHRYN!! You look absolutely adorable in all of these pictures! I have such a cute sister! You look like you're having fun, too.