I just started my 19th year of chorus. The first year was at Hale when Sarah was in 4th grade. At the end of last year, my accompanist retired and also my sponsoring music teacher both retired, so I am really going solo right now. I havent been able to talk anyone into playing the piano, so I am trying the CD minus track route. I have 47 students which is just perfect. The students are smiling and give me hugs and are happy to sing. I hope I can keep up their enthusiasm. Not to brag, but Julia had to do a "mock' award speech for a class. She kindly focused on me. Thanks really goes to my family for being so supportive over the years. Of course Friday chorus day-cold cereal breakfast was your favorite. Much better than the germade the other days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment