It's PURPLE!! (a.k.a. Motorola MOTO™ W755 in Purple) Mom has one just like it, but black (she didn't think she'd feel comfortable carrying around a purple phone). When people would ask me what kind it is, I'd just say, "A purple one". We got a shared plan and have 1400 minutes and unlimited texting : ) It even angles good on the face! I absolutely love it and now realize how popular I am...

3 comments:
Don't forget to let mom have some of those minutes, Anna. The phone looks so stylish.
Just remember, we get to talk for free because we're Verizon buddies... (hint, hint). You're phone looks great, Anna.
So... we just got our first bill and, no need to worry, we didn't go over. Mom used around 500 minutes, I used around 300. Texting: Mom used about 84, I used... 1300! But that's unlimited.
Post a Comment