I took this picture with my cell phone at the first game of the season. This is Anna and Aaron in their marching uniforms. It actually had the Toro fight song as background music, but I don't know how to down load that. The kids are having fun. I am doing the dinners again this year. Aaron is pretty handsome and hangs with all of the older guys and Anna is the "hot" item again in band. Everybody wants to be her friend. We are raising money for our Florida trip to the Gator Bowl for New Year's.
1 comment:
Marching band is probably a lot more fun when you've got fun siblings and great friends in it with you. You guys look great in your marching band getup! I still watch the marching band shows at the BYU football games, although I don't think I ever want to do it again. Glad you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment