
Katie also had a birthday on Sept. 15th. She had made fresh peach pie for her birthday treat. She loves to cook and wanted to cook dinner for us on birthday. We had her delicious eggplant parmesan. It is so yummy. She got one of the brand new, just off the press that day, LDS spanish bibles. She was very happy. She has finished her schooling and will take her certification test very soon. She has has worked very hard. We're proud of her.

Michael had a birthday on Sept. 10. We received this edible fruit basket which was delicious. He needed new white shirts, docker pants and will get 2 new suits when we go shopping for them. Interesting note: His counselor in the Stake, Pres. Cowley, has the same birthday.
2 comments:
WOW!! I'm so jealous!! All my life I see commercials and billboards and signs and flyers for EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS and I always wanted one for Christmas or my birthday or Easter, or even someone else's birthday... and now, finally... when I'm GONE, you get one. Bummer...
Hope your day was great, Dad. Way to go, Katie on finishing your school. That is such a wonderful accomplishment. Looks like you had a great birthday too.
Post a Comment