Karen's tennis team played Carson yesterday at Westwood. Marcus and I went to go support her and catch some sweet tennis action. Karen won both her singles and doubles match.

Marcus proved to be Karen's biggest fan with his new t-shirt. The front reads, "Go Sweatband" (Karen's nickname). The back reads, "Karen's Fan Club".


Marcus proved to be Karen's biggest fan with his new t-shirt. The front reads, "Go Sweatband" (Karen's nickname). The back reads, "Karen's Fan Club".
4 comments:
Karen, you are so lucky to have Marcus in your fan club. I think he needs a sweatband too.
That's a pretty cute skirt you've got on. Looks like you are tearing up the court with your mean tennis action. Keep it up!
haha... oooo Karen! I love the skirt! In fact, I loved it so much, it deserved a spot on my desktop!
ok, so i'm with Kristen Porter and she wants to know what seat you are? Just wondering...
Post a Comment