Monday, September 7, 2009

Kearns Waterpolo Tournament

This past summer I went to a water polo tournament in Utah. It was a lot of fun even though we didn't win a single game. It was my first tournament outside the state of Arizona and also my first time wearing a speedo. It took a little getting used to but it was fine by the end of the week. I had the whitest legs and the worst tan line from wearing jammers all summer. I'm the second person in on the back row.





This is the only block that I could find that we had. It didn't happen at Kearns, but still, I thought I'd show what I do for my position ( I'm the goalie). This was at the state championship back in April. My team , I play for Mesa High, took second place.

2 comments:

Alyson R said...

Nice job Aaron! I can't wait to watch more water polo games. Don't worry, girls like white legs with tan lines.

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about Waterpolo. Looks fun!