Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Potty Passion

Guess what?! I have the best story ever! Ok, so today I went to the bathroom in the Wilk and it was the most amazing experience of my life! I sit down and the toilet paper is automatic, I wash my hands and the faucet turns on automatically as well as the personal soap dispenser, I dry my hands in this turbo dry hand chamber, and get a squirt of automatic hand sanitizer as I walk out the door! Aren't bathrooms fabulous?! (Well, that one at least!) So basically, the only manual thing I had to do was pull my pants down and open the door! If only they came up with an automatic invention for that... wow, we'd be one lazy population. Either way, it was way cool and I'm definitely using that bathroom anytime I'm near and feel that "gotta go" urge.

4 comments:

Alyson said...

I remember the one nice thing about the bathrooms at BYU were the couches. You had to get there early to reserve a sleeping spot during the devotionals or else you'd end up on the floor. The couch in a bathroom in the Clyde building was the best because it was around a dark corner.

Anna said...

You mean you didn't go to the devotionals?!

larainydays said...

That's it. I'm driving up to Utah just to use this bathroom.

Jon and Sarah said...

I can't believe you didn't know about this bathroom! Even I know about it and I hardly go to BYU. My favorite is the hand dryer.