I went to the bathroom in the Vilnius, Lithuania, train station and saw this in the stall. I thought it would bring back good memories of China for Sarah and Kathryn (and maybe Julia and Mom if you ever saw these). Needless to say, I decided to wait because I just couldn't do it.

Later on our bus, about 5 minutes before we got to the Polish border, I woke up and had to go really bad. Luckily, we were blessed with a pit stop after the border. Unfortunately, though it wasn't a squatty, it smelled like a porta-potty and the floor was wet.
That doesn't even get to the toilet paper situation. In Lithuania, we couldn't flush toilet paper down the toilet. Some toilet paper was rough and thick like newspaper. In Poland, the toilet paper is like crete paper. At least you can flush it.
Thats all about bathroom procedures. For now... We're having a great time. Check our blog for more news and photos (but no bathroom talk): adventurouscouple.blogspot.com
1 comment:
(sigh) aaah, the memories...
Post a Comment