hmmm...that seems to remind me quite well of my new timer-camera I got a long time ago. Of course you have to try it out! I think the pictures are at home under the stairs. But if I had them...
Karen looks a LOT like Kathryn in those pictures, especially the second one. We both thought it was Kathryn at first, it's the braces that give it away.
5 comments:
Where did you find those?!
hmmm...that seems to remind me quite well of my new timer-camera I got a long time ago. Of course you have to try it out! I think the pictures are at home under the stairs. But if I had them...
If I recall correctly, there are some similar pictures taken with the timer on Sarah's camera...
Karen looks a LOT like Kathryn in those pictures, especially the second one. We both thought it was Kathryn at first, it's the braces that give it away.
Karen has too much free time. I think she should be practicing her piano or working on her math more. j/k Karen
Post a Comment