The cabin was in need of a face lift after 70 plus years. Last weekend there was a new green metal roof put on. We haven't scene it yet, but the roofer said he was amazed at how it made the cabin look. I can't wait to go up to see it. The wood underneath was in surprisingly good condition. The roofer and us were a little worried about what we would find. Now we will have no more leaky roof in the kitchen or in the storeroom/water heater room. Dad also disposed of all of the mattress/box springs in the famiy room where little critters would hide.
2 comments:
So what are we going to sleep on now when we go up there? Do we have enough beds? Burke has never seen the cabin, we'll have to take him sometime when we go down to visit Arizona. I want to see a picture of the new roof when you get one.
We about 4 queen blowup beds. I know it won't be the same as having an entire slumber party in one room, but it is for the best.
Post a Comment