So my roommates set dating goals for the semester. (One date per month) They now call me their hero because I surpassed their entire semester quota in one weekend. I really don't think it's that heroic.
It was 4 dates. 2 days. Amren even announced it in the Relief Society Good News Moment: "My roommate had 3 dates yesterday!" That was embarrassing. Now I'm known by the Relief Society Presidency as the date-aholic. My goodness.
5 comments:
I like the picture, it is very fitting. Thanks for visiting last night. We enjoy hearing about all of your dating adventures.
How many dates? Tell us all the details!
I think this calls for a conference call so none of us miss out on the nitty gritty!!!
Oh, and I want to see pictures of homecoming for you also.
It was 4 dates. 2 days. Amren even announced it in the Relief Society Good News Moment: "My roommate had 3 dates yesterday!" That was embarrassing. Now I'm known by the Relief Society Presidency as the date-aholic. My goodness.
Post a Comment