I think she needed more red lipstick!
Nice, but I don't think you should bleach your hair anytime soon. I like the red.
who said that? who's red-head fan club? is that kathryn?
No, red-head fan club would of course be Julia... j/k
Wait, is it julia? You said j/k... j/k to what?
YES. The red-head fan club is me. It's anonymous, Silly.
Maybe Kathryn was lying. Maybe I'm someone else. Maybe your blog is being read by someone else...Caleb perhaps??
Caleb? I havent heard about him in a while. Is he still the hot stuff? Come on Anna, details, details...
you'll just have to wait until Thanksgiving (except Kathryn who's coming October 23!)...too bad for you!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I think she needed more red lipstick!
Nice, but I don't think you should bleach your hair anytime soon. I like the red.
who said that? who's red-head fan club? is that kathryn?
No, red-head fan club would of course be Julia... j/k
Wait, is it julia? You said j/k... j/k to what?
YES. The red-head fan club is me. It's anonymous, Silly.
Maybe Kathryn was lying. Maybe I'm someone else. Maybe your blog is being read by someone else...Caleb perhaps??
Caleb? I havent heard about him in a while. Is he still the hot stuff? Come on Anna, details, details...
you'll just have to wait until Thanksgiving (except Kathryn who's coming October 23!)...too bad for you!
Post a Comment